|Character belongs to PassionatePaints|
Check her out, she has some awesome art! (:
Updating and Return? Hello! Long time no see, right? Some of you know that I've been absent for... quite a while. In all I starting being dormant for over a year, popping in and out occasionally and making empty promises about how I've returned. Really I only returned for like a day though... But now, I think it's somewhat safe for me to declare a return, even if it means every two weeks. Why is it different this time? Well, I have my very own laptop now and I bought a new art program for it. I'm hoping to get more art done.UltraViolatte
And, since I've been absent for so long, I haven't talk to hardly any of you like I used to. I hope we can renew an acquaintanceship or just go on and act like it never happened, I guess.
I really am excited to say its great to be back tho! I also said that in past pop ups, but I don't plan on mysteriously disappearing again unless I actually disappear in real life.X'D
So now, Updates!
I made an art Tumblr that is highly neglected at the moment....
From the Country to the CitySo, Stephen got a new job and we moved to a city near the beach in southern Texas. (I haven't lived near a beach in years so this should be fun). I also have city internet now! In the country we had to use satellite internet. It was horrible but at least I could play ESO on it (though the lag and combat responsiveness was really awful).SlayerSyrena
Some other changes:
1. In the country it took us 45 minutes to get to a Walmart. Here it takes us 5 minutes.
2. In the country we couldn't order food/pizza for delivery. No one delivered that far out.
3. There was no trash pickup. We had to burn our garbage or take it to the dump.
4. We had to be careful going outside at night because of the wild animals that would come into our yard (Wild boars, wildcats, coyotes, etc.)
Some things I'll miss:
1. The quiet!
2. Woods right behind our house
3. Seeing all the stars at night because no light pollution
Anyways, just wanted to give everyone a head's up that my internet was back. It was weird being without any